We are urgently seeking a Commissioning Manager for a Major Project in KSA Successful candidates must have strong Commissioning Experience in EPC couple with Oil and Gas mega project experience.
- 7 years of Experience in Oil&Gas Projects (LSTK)
- Personnel management experience
- Available to work abroad (2 years).
- Excellent English Language skills is a must
- Lead the development of commissioning strategies
- Develop and prepare Commissioning Execution Plan and Start Up strategy to optimize Commissioning & Start Up activity
- Input commissioning expertise into the design process.
- Review the scope of construction and identify any possible anomalies during construction.
- Review marked-up as built drawings of the completed construction before commissioning and handover to Operations. Highlight any deviations from the original design to the Head of Construction.
- Encourage intra-discipline and inter-discipline communication, to facilitate effective project collaboration. In particular, establish good communications with the project management team.
- Monitor the installation progress against the schedule and ensure that any required commissioning activities are planned and scheduled appropriately.
- Manage site commissioning and performance testing of system (s).
- Closeout of the commissioning documentation including punch list, ITP and handover certificates.
- Compliance with project HSE and Quality management plans.
- Ensure that Safety, Health, Environment Policy and Management System are adhered and that safe working practices are carried out at all times
- Management of multidiscipline staffs and contractors for commissioning preparation to be in line with commissioning system and all applicable specification; Task identifications, procedures, Requirement for Tools, vendors, equipments, manpower, etc and ensure that these resources will be mobilized on time
- Manage interfaces with contractor through Contract Manager for all matter related to Commissioning during the life of the project
- Identify resources provide by Contractor through “Assistance to commissioning” and enquire additional resources if required through Contract Manager
- Prepare Progress monitoring tools for Commissioning Preparation and Execution
- Identify and prepare all type of operational and organizational documents related to interfaces with other parties (both external and internal)
- Review of all PC&C documentation, procedures, engineering drawings, method statements, equipment, and proposed execution planning
- Review and/or approval of engineering documents and drawings produced by Contractors
- Maintain relationships with commissioning service providers and suppliers