- Material Manager in Saudi Arabia
- 10 year experience as Material Manager in Oil&Gas
- Gather the information and material requisitions of all material to be received at site.
- Inspect the condition of the warehouse and lay down area, especially checking for
- Adequate access and pavement condition
- Rain drainage system
- Available area
- Sufficient qualifies personnel for the works (warehouse manager, labor workers, computer application controller, security guards, etc…)
- Machinery and tools for material handling
- Storage material, such as shelves, pallets, supports, shades, covers, fences, climate controlled areas for special products…
- Office material and equipment, such as computers, filing systems…
- Check the area and location of materials at the warehouses
- Establish a methodology for the material management
- Identify the sources to be appointed for material unloading and handling operations.
- Review delivery schedules to plan for incoming deliveries
- Review construction schedule to plan for material issuing
- Review maintenance schedule to insure schedule maintenance is current
- Incoming material quantity and quality check
- OS&D management
- Local purchase control
- Final inventory count
- MTR control.
- High knowledge in oil&Gas Materials.
Excellent English Language skills is a must.