- QA/QC Site Manager in Saudi Arabia
- At least 7 years of Experience in Oil&Gas Projects (LSTK)
- Report functionally to the Site Manager and QA/QC Manager, Head Office Manager and organizationally to the Corporate Quality Manager
- Implement the QA/QC management System at Site according to Project specifications and corporative Quality Management System
- Review and approval relevant documentation from Subcontractors such as inspection and test plant (ITP) quality plans, welding procedures, NDTs etc.
- Coordinate Quality inspections with all the assigned inspectors & subcontractors
- Coordinate all non destructive testing on site
- Coordinate with the customer representative on al quality matters
- Conduct planes audits on the construction disciplines and subcontractors to ensure compliance with Quality plan and the company quality System
- Verify that the quantity relates site activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards as per agreement
- Analyze the work of a third party (qualified inspection and testing agency) for activities required by company specification such as the surveying, concrete works, materials test, etc, and take actions if required
- Interface with all discipline supervisors, and be responsible for ensured that inspections and tests performed on site are carried out by adequate trained personnel
- Available to work abroad
- Specific knowledge in ISO 9001, Audits, etc
- International legislation knowledge: ASME, ASTM, API, etc
Excellent English Language skills is a must.