- Client: EL-Nasr Co. For Intermediate Chemicals (NCIC)
- Location of Project: Ain Sokhna (Egypt)
- Name of Project: Ain-Sokhna Sulphuric Acid Complex
This Plant is a part of a Contract that represents half of total Fertilizers Complex to be built at Ain Sohkna, which will be the biggest complex ever built in the fertilizers sector in the Country. The Project consist in the following units:
- 2 Sulphuric Acid Plants with capacity 1900 MTPD per each, complete sulphur melting & treatment Unit, Heat recovery System,
- Integrated with Co-generation based on a multi-stage high efficiency, condensing steam turbine for utilization of HP Steam, 46 MWe generation.