- Client: PETRONOR (REPSOL)
- Location of Project: Bilbao (Spain)
- Name of Project: DI-1000 Delayed Coker & Ancillary Units
The project will reduce fuel oil surplus and increase middle and light distillates production. The new grassroots units included in the project were the following:
- Delayed coker (2,000 kta).
- Gascon (50 kta).
- LPG Merox (100 kta).
- Butadiene hydrogenation (42 kta).
- Amine regeneration (1,088 kta).
- Sour water stripper (380 kta).
- Naphtha hydrodesulphurization (225kta).
- Flare gas recovery (13,000 Am3/h).
- Coke handling (475 t/h).
- Electrical substation (29 MWe).