- Client: ENAGAS
- Location of Project: Guadalajara (Spain)
- Name of Project: Underground Gas Storage Surface Installation
Project consists of:
Underground natural gas storage in an anticline structure 2300 m deep, at Guadalajara province. Its function is to provide flexibility to gas grid system to cope with demand fluctuations and strategic reserve facing possible supplies failure. Flows:
- Maximum Production 15 million m3/day (n);
- Maximum Injection 10 million m3/day (n).
- Pressures: Maximum Injection 270 bar; minimum production 90 bar.