- Client: MA’ADEN
- Location of Project: Ras Al Khair (KSA)
- Name of Project: UMM WU’AL DAP/NPK Plant and Storage Project
This Project consist in the following Units:
- Three (3) DAP 18-46-0 grade Production Trains (2,228,094 MTPY) with a Product Warehouse
- One (1) NPK 15-15-15 Production Train (766,920 MTPY)
- Loading Facilities, Material Handling and Product Warehousing at the Port.
All process units are equipped with two reactors installed in parallel inside the granulator drum and one preneutralizer reactor.
- One (1) DAP Warehouse with a capacity of 200,000 tons.
- One (1) additional Warehouse with a capacity of 40,000 tons
- Mobile conveying systems for product stocking and unloading the product from warehouses into shipping conveyors
- Discharge system of phosphoric acid from the tanker trains,
- 8 Storage Tanks,
- Piping and pumps Systems to transfer the phosphoric acid both to the DAP plant and to the port,
- Shipping loading systems,
- Electrical substations, communication systems,
- Utilities, interconnection of the new complex to the existing plant.